We Do Hard Work
and make it look easy.
Case Study: Woople
Woople is a hosted video-based sales enablement platform used by large companies to target content to its personnel and measure its adoption. Woople is currently being used by companies like Allstate Insurance and Nissan Automotive to effectively launch and measure critical enterprise-wide initiatives.
Woople LLC is based in Wildwood, Georgia, with additional offices in Liberty, Kansas. We’re proud to be Woople’s technology partner, and collaborate with them on this long term, multi-year project.
Woople is a large-scale application servicing over 50,000 individual learners and managers. We have been developing Woople since its inception, and have brought the product to maturity. We work closely with Woople and their clients to deploy Woople across complex business landscapes and have successfully integrated with sophisticated identity management systems.
Designing and developing a product like Woople pushes our engineers, designers, and managers to their full potential. In a world of changing requirements and sophisticated integrations, we rely on best practices like pairing, TDD, and Agile to build the highest quality software we can, as quickly and consistently as possible.
We design and build web applications to further our clients’ toughest business goals by making them our own. When you specialize in multi-year projects, you become accustomed to complex systems, unknown variables and changing requirements. We’re a responsive company, and that enables us to help our clients navigate uncharted waters.
The reason we can make this claim is simple: We have all the right tools for the job. Our expertise in the areas of systems architecture, software engineering and interaction design means anything is possible. This is a powerful place to be, and that’s why the world’s best companies want us in their corner.
- Back-end Development
- Scalable web applications need to be built on a firm foundation. We design systems and architectures that scale while being flexible enough to adapt to evolving projects.
- Front-End Development
- In today’s world, sophisticated web applications must support sound design with seamless functionality. Our front-end engineers bring interfaces to life, and they write unit tests too.
- Interaction Design
- From requirements gathering to information architecture, from sketching to detailed interface design, we strive to design the right tools to solve the right problem.
- Test-driven Development
- We specify how software should work before we build it. Then we test our software against those rules hundreds of times a day. We like big software projects, so durability isn’t optional.
- Pair Programming
- There are a lot of good reasons why pilots don’t fly alone. Pair programming increases our productivity by reducing software defects.
- Agile Development
- Practicing Agile enables us to plan and estimate software development with high levels of accuracy, and empower stakeholders to define the destiny of a project as it unfolds.